The way forward to a healthy Society
Fonio is the most nutritious of all cereals/grains - special promotion on shipping (46% off now thru Jan 2015)
RSS

Recent Posts

FONIO
The way forward to a healthy Society

Categories

Fonio
powered by

My Blog

The way forward to a healthy Society

Introducing Fonio to the western world.
You can only get it here. learn more and save yourself health problems.

17 Comments to The way forward to a healthy Society:

Comments RSS
Mary Calson on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:19 AM
Fonio is really the best millet i have every tasted and indeed very healthy for daily consumption. Thanks ACS for making it avialable for me to get it any time i need it in Florida.

Jay on Friday, May 20, 2011 5:01 PM
You are most welcome. we are dedicated to always serve our customers promptly

Lemon James on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:43 AM
easy to cook and very tasty!! I will be placing another order today!! Thanks for making this available to the US :) lem

Jay on Friday, May 20, 2011 5:03 PM
you are Welcome lem

jacob tapingo on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:30 PM
the site is good and i am very happy i can place my order of precook fonio form the USA to me in south Africa. I am so so happy.

Jay on Friday, May 20, 2011 5:06 PM
Jacob, the cost for delivery to Africa has change to a cheaper rate. we just signed a contract with a major international delivery company making delivery cost to SA less than what you paid the last time. I will send you the new rates.

Omoruyi Star on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 3:36 PM
I look forward to tasting fonio cereal with all it's nutritional benefit. Thanks for this awareness.

Omoruyi Star on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 3:36 PM

Jay on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:35 PM
You are most welcome. You will be glad you did i bet you.

Donnis on Friday, September 02, 2011 7:20 PM
I Love Fonio and Since I started Eating Fonio I have not been to the Gym and I have lost over 20 Pounds. I am so happy I found this website.

Tahisha Johnson on Sunday, June 17, 2012 1:03 PM
Fonio is really good to loose weight. I started fonio diet 3 weeks ago and i have lost 40pounds already. Thanks; You are God sent.

Jay on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:07 AM
Jay on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:04 AM Check www.earths-goodness.com for more info and affordable cost base on discount when you buy a case of 4,8,12 or 16. Earth's Goodness is currently working to have fonio in all food chain grocery stores within USA.

Anonymous on Monday, June 06, 2016 1:22 AM
yj

Commercial Gym Equipment UK on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 2:49 AM
Health is wealth, If we take healthy and nutritious food. We must be healthy.

Ramsey on Friday, March 09, 2018 5:39 PM

Is TicketCity Legit, Harmless and Solid?

I located an excellent offer for Hamilton tickets from state and was prepared to make the trek through the weekend on the rate of the life span so I done the purchase unbeknownst to me of all the undesirable product reviews out listed here. I quickly acquired a affirmation e mail of the decide to buy to attend for an e-mail with details for that digital transfer in the tickets. Head you the clearly show is 4 times absent so immediately following 19 hrs of no additionally word on the vendor, I anxious and found every one of these frightening ratings so I generally known as my bank to determine about disputing the cost which incorporated the insurance policy in the event I needed a refund. Incidentally once i achieved out into the insurance policies company choosing the website link they sent me, it says they may not find a policy variety with my title and variety. So you shouldn't hassle because of the coverage in my opinion- simply a solution to give them an extra $25. The bank recommended I try and arrive at out previously I perused the disputed so I emailed them using a similar e-mail I received with the confirmation selection. I had been polite, transient and questioned for an update. I acquired an exceedingly skilled professional and welcoming e-mail reply within twenty minutes suggesting I wait and conveying the method somewhat considerably better about waiting for the seller to call me via electronic mail. Then not thirty minutes afterwards I gained an electronic mail with all the ticket transfer from TicketCity https://sites.google.com/site/legitticketsites/ticketcity-reviews-2016 and upon I signed into TicketCity I used to be able to transfer the tickets comfortably and immediately. It's possible it absolutely was luck but all labored out splendidly for me in spite of loads of with the other horrifying evaluations. Just be patient, courteous and provides them a chance because after they have got payment your best guess is usually to use kindness as your weapon of choice and find out how much even further you will definitely get like I did the unbelievably primary time. Hope this allows some people but I'd persist with investing in straight from Ticketmaster later on but when you crafted a invest in and do not hear back fairly quickly just deliver them a good take note to talk to and also you might possibly be surprised at the end result!

Kadeem Larsen on Thursday, May 17, 2018 5:39 AM