FONIO
Fonio is the most nutritious of all cereals/grains - special promotion on shipping (46% off now thru Jan 2015)
RSS

Recent Posts

FONIO
The way forward to a healthy Society

Categories

Fonio
powered by

My Blog

FONIO

FONIO: THE CROP THAT HOLDS THE ANSWER TO THE WORLD’S FOOD CRISIS!!
ITS MEDICAL PROPERTIES HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO MANAGE DIABETES AND OBESITY
visit www.foniocereal.com

6 Comments to FONIO:

Comments RSS
Frank White on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:31 AM
Please you all need to try Fonio, I have never seen any amazing food like this. It has dramatically reduced my diabetic attack just trying it for two days. I am going to stick with this. Its all natural and Organic. Give it a try and you will be glad you did.
Reply to comment

Deborah Forster on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:02 PM
Acha is what we called this cereal when I was a kid growing up in West Africa as daughter of missionaries. We LOVED it! I bought some for my parents for Christmas, and I think this was my Mom's FAVORITE gift. When I ate it, I had a rush of wonderful memories from boarding school near Jos up on the Plateau. I am hoping that the market for Acha/Fonio will really expand here in the States so supply and demand will make it more affordable. I will still probably buy it though. Too good not to have it!
Reply to comment

Karla Schrage on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:52 PM
no marvel help with respect to the characteristics?
Reply to comment

Jay on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:04 AM

Jay on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:05 AM
Jay on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:04 AM Check www.earths-goodness.com for more info and affordable cost base on discount when you buy a case of 4,8,12 or 16. Earth's Goodness is currently working to have fonio in all food chain grocery stores within USA.

Terisa Goodard on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:39 PM